qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] [PULL 0/8] usb patch queue

From: Gerd Hoffmann
Subject: [Qemu-devel] [PULL 0/8] usb patch queue
Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2011 17:30:47 +0100

  Hi,

Here is the current usb patch queue.  What is in there?

Migration support for USB devices.  For starters hub and HID devices are
covered.

Event queues for the usb mouse/table (thanks to Paolo and the Xen folks)
and the usb keyboard, so we can have the queue included in the migration
state right from the start and avoid the compatibility issues we would
get when adding this later on.

Also includes is a warning fix from blueswirl.

please pull,
  Gerd

The following changes since commit 0bfe006c5380c5f8a485a55ded3329fbbc224396:

  multiboot: Fix upper memory size in multiboot info (2011-01-23 22:44:13 +0100)

are available in the git repository at:
  git://anongit.freedesktop.org/spice/qemu usb.5

Blue Swirl (1):
      usb-bus: use snprintf

Gerd Hoffmann (6):
      usb keyboard: add event event queue