qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] Re: Usefulness of the bug tracker

From: Michael S. Tsirkin
Subject: [Qemu-devel] Re: Usefulness of the bug tracker
Date: Thu, 6 Jan 2011 17:11:18 +0200

On Thu, Jan 06, 2011 at 10:28:46AM +0000, Stefan Hajnoczi wrote:
> The real problem is that we're collecting bugs but not effectively
> investigating and fixing them.  Can Launchpad send out automatic bug
> summary emails once every week/two weeks/month?

Launchpad is at least part of the problem. Users
find it without going through the wiki and
file Ubuntu/Debian specific bugs there.

A bugzilla on qemu.org or some such place would make people look at the
documentation to file, and preferably
would not be associated with a distro to avoid confusion.

--
MST