qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] libqemu.a not made with version 0.13

From: Stefano Bonifazi
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] libqemu.a not made with version 0.13
Date: Tue, 21 Dec 2010 10:07:14 +0100

On 12/20/2010 07:31 PM, Blue Swirl wrote:
Are you aware of QEMU-SystemC:
http://www.greensocs.com/projects/QEMUSystemC

Perhaps that would be a better starting point than plain QEMU.
Hi!
Thank you! Sure I already checked this project! I googled all the web for QEMU technical documents:) Even Chinese pages :D QEMU-SystemC is great for electronic engineers, offering mixed simulation capabilities between QEMU devices and early SystemC designs (modules).. Engineers can test interaction of new devices since their first design with full systems .. Anyway that project simply allows QEMU to plug in a full architecture new SystemC modules through a bridge .. My goal is opposite, I want SystemC to use a little part of QEMU only as a binary translation engine between PPC and i386 machines ..
Moreover that project is not updated to last QEMU version..
Surely I'll go back to it in case I don't manage to make SystemC sources compile fine with QEMU stuff ..
Thank You!
Best Regards!
Stefano B.