qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] qemu bug report?

From: Witold Paluszynski
Subject: [Qemu-devel] qemu bug report?
Date: Mon, 6 Dec 2010 12:18:21 +0100 (MET)

I am running qemu from a qcow virtual disk with Windows XP installed
trying various network options.  Qemu is running on a Ubuntu x86_64
machine to which I am connected remotely by ssh from a Sun Ray terminal
on a Solaris Sun SPARC machine.

Upon starting, qemu says on the terminal:
unknown keycodes `sun(type6_usb)_aliases(qwerty)', please report to
address@hidden

But the emulation and the keyboard work (at least some simple keyboard
sequences such as Alt-F4 works).

Witold Paluszynski <address@hidden>