qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] CFP: 1st International QEMU Users Forum

From: Nathan Froyd
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] CFP: 1st International QEMU Users Forum
Date: Sun, 28 Nov 2010 16:06:28 -0800

On Sun, Nov 28, 2010 at 09:20:25AM +0100, Frédéric Pétrot wrote:
>    IMHO someone from code sourcery would be great, as they (Paul Brooks in the
>    older versions, it seems that Nathan is now taking over) are contributing
>    most of the ARM emulation stuff.

Well, Paul still knows way more than I do.  I also have not done very
much of the ARM stuff; my focus has been on the MIPS and PowerPC side of
things.  I think Peter has posted more in the way of ARM patches in the
last two weeks than we have done for the last year or so. :) (FWIW, I do
plan to add Reviewed-by tags to those this week.)

>    We may also have both talks organized one after the other covering both
>    topics, but then Wolfgang and I have to see how to fit into the time and
>    financial envelops (we can only pay the entrance fee for one people).
>    This is now a choice to be made by the qemu-devel people.
>    Please try to converge fast, so that we are in time for the DATE booklet.

I'm sorry, what are the "both talks" you refer to above?  Are you
proposing an additional talk alongside your (Frédéric's) existing talk?

-Nathan