qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] Re: [RFT] qemu 0.13.0-rc3

From: Anthony Liguori
Subject: [Qemu-devel] Re: [RFT] qemu 0.13.0-rc3
Date: Mon, 11 Oct 2010 19:02:18 -0500

On 10/11/2010 06:45 PM, Luiz Capitulino wrote:
On Mon, 11 Oct 2010 17:15:30 -0500
Anthony Liguori<address@hidden>  wrote:

After suffering from a prolonged maintainer softlockup, I'm attempting
to get 0.13.0 release process back on track.

I've tagged qemu-0.13.0-rc3 in git which only carries a few changes
since 0.13.0-rc1.  Most notably, a series of updates from Kevin Wolf and
Cam Macdonell's ivshmem device.

I think we're pretty good testing wise for the final release but I
wanted to offer a 24-hour window for last minute fixes.  I'm only
interested in the following:

1) Patches that are *tested* against the stable-0.13 branch that are
already committed in master.  Please tell me explicitly that you've
tested the patch and how you've tested it.

2) Pull requests from other maintainers with cherry-picked patches
against stable-0.13 that have been tested.
I went through 0.13-rc3's log and found out a number of fixes missing,
some are quite old. Strange, I really thought they were all applied.

Maybe I confused myself when they got applied to master. Not sure.

Anyway, I've cherry-picked them in the following location:

   git://repo.or.cz/qemu/qmp-unstable.git for-stable-0.13

Please, note that there non-monitor fixes too.

Thanks, I've pulled them into stable-0.13.

Regards,

Anthony Liguori

Alex Williamson (1):
       savevm: Reset last block info at beginning of each save

Amit Shah (1):
       migration: Accept 'cont' only after successful incoming migration

Eduardo Habkost (1):
       disable guest-provided stats on "info balloon" command

Luiz Capitulino (3):
       QMP doc: Add 'Stability Considerations' section
       QMP: Update README file
       QMP/README: Update QMP homepage address

Marcelo Tosatti (1):
       set proper migration status on ->write error (v5)

Miguel Di Ciurcio Filho (2):
       QMP: update 'query-version' documentation
       QMP/monitor: update do_info_version() to output broken down version
string