qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] Ask about guest logical and physical address on qemu

From: ech_ngoi_day_gieng
Subject: [Qemu-devel] Ask about guest logical and physical address on qemu
Date: Thu, 16 Sep 2010 03:06:06 +0000 (UTC)

Now , i am studying about QEMU.
I want to build QEMU for ARM and run an ARM application on it to trace guest
logical address and physical address.
I can build QEMU for ARM and run ARM application on it
But.....I don't know how to trace guest logical and physical address...

I intend use the back-end process, which translates the intermediary code to
host assembly to trace memory access.
I understand that i must focus on tcg\i386 directory(tcg_out_qemu_ld  and
tcg_out_qemu_st function )and target-arm directory source code

How to do it?

Could you help me and give me some guideline to find guest logical and physical
address when run an ARM application on QEMU ???

I will very happy if i can get your reply...

( My env : guest : ARM , host :i386)

Thank you very much.

Ech