qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] Copy, Cut, Paste - Files/Text

From: Dhananjay Goel
Subject: [Qemu-devel] Copy, Cut, Paste - Files/Text
Date: Sun, 12 Sep 2010 19:32:49 +0530

Hi there!

I'm using qemu for quite a while and was searching for clipboard sharing between guests and host. I got some info of copy/paste using VNC. I would appreciate if somebody can help me in finding if the following things are supported directly using Qemu:

1) Copy/Paste Files between Host and Guests.
2) Drag and drop files from/to VMs
3) Clipboard sharing to copy paste text across VMs (host and guest(s))

Thanks,
Dhananjay