qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] Samsung S3C24xx SoC support

From: Stefan Weil
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] Samsung S3C24xx SoC support
Date: Fri, 13 Aug 2010 15:36:33 +0200

Am 23.03.2009 19:05, schrieb Vincent Sanders:
We have updated the patches for basic Samsung S3c2410 support to the
latest release. The patch also contain support for the Simtec bast
board as an example use of the core support. This patch can be found on our
website http://www.simtec.co.uk/products/SWQEMU/resources.html

We have also created a patch against current SVN
http://www.simtec.co.uk/products/SWQEMU/files/qemu-6883-simtecbast.patch

These patches are now three years old and have been presented for
merging both in monolithic and split out forms on several occasions.

I ask they be considered once more, they have not been split out at
this time as on previous occasions we have had complaints the split
out versions presented drivers could could not be tested (and that the
monolithic version is too big to review so we cannot win it seems).

If there is a real possibility of the patch series inclusion I will
split them up as required. We have integrated all the feedback from
previous review cycles and the amount of omitted functionality
compared to physical hardware is relatively small.

What happened to those patches?

There were few comments, and nothing was committed to
qemu master. Is nobody of the official qemu maintainers
interested, or did they simply get lost among other patches?

Vincent, do you have newer versions of the patches?

Regards
Stefan