qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] Re: KVM call agenda for May 18

From: Christoph Hellwig
Subject: [Qemu-devel] Re: KVM call agenda for May 18
Date: Wed, 19 May 2010 04:20:16 -0400

On Tue, May 18, 2010 at 08:52:36AM -0500, Anthony Liguori wrote:
> This should be filed in launchpad as a qemu bug and it should be tested
> against the latest git.  This bug sounds like we're using an int to
> represent sector offset somewhere but there's not enough info in the bug
> report to figure out for sure.  I just audited the virtio-blk -> raw ->
> aio=threads path and I don't see an obvious place that we're getting it
> wrong.

FYI: I'm going to ignore everything that's in launchpad - even more than
in the stupid SF bugtracker.  While the SF one is almost unsuable
launchpad is entirely unsuable.  If you don't have an account with the
evil spacement empire you can't even check the email addresses of the
reporters, so any communication with them is entirely impossible.

It's time we get a proper bugzilla.qemu.org for both qemu and qemu-kvm
that can be used sanely.  If you ask nicely you might even get a virtual
instance of bugzilla.kernel.org which works quite nicely.