qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] [RFC] Bug Day - June 1st, 2010

From: Jamie Lokier
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] [RFC] Bug Day - June 1st, 2010
Date: Wed, 19 May 2010 02:45:31 +0100

Natalia Portillo wrote:
> Hi,
>
> > - We'll try to migrate as many confirmable bugs from the Source Forge
> > tracker to Launchpad.
> I think that part of the bug day should also include retesting OSes that
> appear in OS Support List as having bug and confirming if the bug is still
> present and if it's in Launchpad or not.

There have been reports of several legacy OSes being unable to install
or boot in the newer qemu while working in the older one.  They're
probably not in the "OS Support List" though.  Are they effectively
uninteresting for the purpose of the 0.13 release?

Unfortunately I doubt I will have time to participate in the Bug Day.

Thanks,
-- Jamie