qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] Can not find the function body of omap3_lcd_panel_draw_fn_3

From: steven_chiu
Subject: [Qemu-devel] Can not find the function body of omap3_lcd_panel_draw_fn_32
Date: Fri, 23 Apr 2010 20:17:55 +0800

Hi

I am tracing the code and I can not find the body of omap3_lcd_panel_draw_fn_32.

I did print out the address and search the map file, that address did not match any function.

Can some one give me a hint??

Thank you guys

Steven

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTE : The information in this e-mail is confidential and privileged; it is intended for use solely by the individual or entity named as the recipient hereof. Disclosure, copying, distribution, or use of the contents of this e-mail by persons other than the intended recipient is strictly prohibited and may violate applicable laws. If you have received this e-mail in error, please delete the original message and notify us by return email or collect call immediately. Thank you. HTC Corporation