qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] sparc-linux-usermode broken after latest pull

From: David Munday
Subject: [Qemu-devel] sparc-linux-usermode broken after latest pull
Date: Wed, 14 Apr 2010 15:36:41 -0700 (PDT)

Hello,
Our lab just did a pull from the qemu repository and now we are unable to run a
32-bit sparc target on a 64-bit host. This functionality was working before we
did the pull. The error message we get is:mmap: No such device or address

And then the process dies. We are not sure why this is occuring but have
verified against our earlier qemu copy that the behavior did not exist before
our pull on Sunday.

We appreciate any insights anyone might have.

Thanks,
David