qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] OXE810DSE (ARM) based NAS emulation

From: Alexey Zhelezov
Subject: [Qemu-devel] OXE810DSE (ARM) based NAS emulation
Date: Tue, 6 Apr 2010 20:56:14 +0200 (CEST)

Hi,

I have written an hw addition to emulate my NAS (XTreamer EtrayZ), which is based on OXE810DSE. Emulation includes RPS, SATA controller, Ethernet controller and several other small components.

The primary target of this development was a platform to test another kernel (since I do not have any console nor JTAG for the device). So the result is one file, not conforming to QEMU code style and is quite dirty. I am (most probably) not going to beautify/support the code.

The code can be used by "power users" of other devices (for example WD MyBook). Also QEMU has GNU License (which is great!).

So, my question: what is the best way to publish that source code? Is it ok just to send an email with attachment?

Many thanks for the great project!

Cheers,
AZ