qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] GSoC 2010 - Device state visualization

From: Ionut Cristian Paraschiv
Subject: [Qemu-devel] GSoC 2010 - Device state visualization
Date: Sat, 3 Apr 2010 18:50:40 +0300

Hello!

   My name is Ionut Cristian Paraschiv, and I am from Romania. I am a student in the 2nd year at Politehnica University of Bucharest, Faculty of Automatic Control and Computers, Computer Science DepartmentI like to program in C, Java, languages that I am very familiar with. I also have some knowledge of assembly language, bash scripting, basic networking and working with Unix based systems (I have a LPIC-1 certificate).
  This project seems really interesting. I guess snapshots of the devices should be taken and be parsed in a program that displays them in a user friendly way.
  I would like to get in touch with the mentor of this project to talk more about it.
  Thank you!

Regards,
Ionut