qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] Ideas wiki for GSoC 2010

From: Lucas Meneghel Rodrigues
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] Ideas wiki for GSoC 2010
Date: Thu, 11 Mar 2010 10:09:33 -0300

On Wed, 2010-03-10 at 18:30 -0300, Luiz Capitulino wrote:
> Hi there,
>
>  Our wiki page for the Summer of Code 2010 is doing quite well:
>
> http://wiki.qemu.org/Google_Summer_of_Code_2010

Just to let you guys know that I'm going to give a talk at the local
university (Unicamp) about kvm autotest, and will spread the word about
the qemu and kvm summer of code applications, will incentivate the
students to apply for qemu and kvm.

The university was the 2nd overall place on number of student proposals
accepted on gsoc for the last couple of years, with an excellent
completion rate, so I believe we could have some good work coming out of
it.