qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] Ideas wiki for GSoC 2010

From: Luiz Capitulino
Subject: [Qemu-devel] Ideas wiki for GSoC 2010
Date: Wed, 10 Mar 2010 18:30:23 -0300

 Hi there,

 Our wiki page for the Summer of Code 2010 is doing quite well:

http://wiki.qemu.org/Google_Summer_of_Code_2010

 Now the most important is:

1. Get mentors assigned to projects. Just put your name and email in the
   right field. It's ok and even desirable to have two mentors per project,
   but please remember that mentoring is serious work, more info here:

   http://code.google.com/p/google-summer-of-code/wiki/AdviceforMentors

   http://gsoc-wiki.osuosl.org/index.php/Main_Page

2. Do we have kvm-specific projects? Can they be part of the QEMU project
   or do we need a different mentoring organization for it?

3. Fill in the missing information for the suggested project (description,
   skill level, languages, etc)

 I will complete our application tomorrow or on Friday.

PS: I'm CC'ing everyone who suggested projects there, except one or two
I couldn't find the email address.