qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] NAND_CMD_COPYBACKPRG1 commands problematic?

From: Jean-Hugues Deschenes
Subject: [Qemu-devel] NAND_CMD_COPYBACKPRG1 commands problematic?
Date: Thu, 07 Jan 2010 16:38:29 -0500

Hi,

Has anyone used NAND_CMD_COPYBACKPRG1 commands? Those seem problematic, as it seems s->iolen is not updated when the emulated page buffer is written to, such that blk_write fails to write the updated data to the block device... Is it a misunderstanding on my part of the command sequence to send? ( I send a NAND_CMD_READ0 - NAND_CMD_LPREAD2 and a nand_getio to load the page buffer, follwoed by a NAND_CMD_PAGEPROGRAM1 [offset 0 within the page] to set the device to wrtie mode, followed by a NAND_CMD_COPYBACKPRG1 [offset 2048 within the page], followed by 64 bytes of data and finally, a NAND_CMD_PAGEPROGRAM2)...

Thanks!
jh