qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] Extended deadline for proposals for the Alt-OS devroom at F

From: François Revol
Subject: [Qemu-devel] Extended deadline for proposals for the Alt-OS devroom at FOSDEM
Date: Sat, 02 Jan 2010 18:28:03 +0100 CET

Hello,
I have been unavailable for a week, and it seems a lot of people were
cut off the Net last month busy with family...

The deadline for the propositions for the Alt-OS devroom at FOSDEM has
been extended to 2010-01-05, to allow at least one talk per project.
The shedule must be sent rapidly to the FOSDEM team so we can't stretch
it much more.

I'd really like to have a talk about some alternative OS project using
QEMU for their development. I might talk about my own usage for Haiku
but I'll be quite busy, so it'd be nice to hear someone else. Things
like USB stack debugging with the USB passthrough for ex. would be
topics of interest.
I't also be nice to have a summary of QEMU support of guest and host
OSes. Anyone wants to talk about the darwin-user target ? (is it still
maintained ? :p)

For the record, the original call for contributions with all the
details:
http://groups.google.com/group/rosetta-os/browse_thread/thread/16964e21bef27116

François.