qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] M68K Or PPC Status Update to Run Mac OS in Qemu

From: Mark Cave-Ayland
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] M68K Or PPC Status Update to Run Mac OS in Qemu
Date: Tue, 22 Dec 2009 13:43:52 +0000

Alexander Graf wrote:

OpenBIOS is missing an implementation for local variables. See this
thread:
http://www.openfirmware.info/pipermail/openbios/2009-July/003796.html

Alex

How do local variables work? Are they just substitutions for stack places?

If you can point me towards a specification for this, I can have a look and see how feasible it would be to add this to OpenBIOS.

ATB,

Mark.

PostgreSQL - PostGIS
http://www.siriusit.co.uk