qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] target-alpha: An approach to fp insn qualifiers

From: Vince Weaver
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] target-alpha: An approach to fp insn qualifiers
Date: Thu, 17 Dec 2009 12:18:42 -0500 (EST)

On Mon, 14 Dec 2009, Richard Henderson wrote:

> On 12/14/2009 04:31 PM, Richard Henderson wrote:
>
> Hmph.  One more patch for correctness.  With this 183.equake runs correctly.

I just finished running all of spec2k Alpha through Qemu.

With these patches installed (the 4 fpu ones, and the 5 from the earlier
thread) on top of current Qemu, pretty much all of the floating point
issues have been fixed!

Before, at least 19 of the spec2k benchmarks didn't run for various
reasons.  Now only two fail, sixtrack and fma3d.  And I think those two
are probably syscall related, though I haven't had chance to look in
detail.

#sixtrack        At line 343 of file daten.f Fortran runtime error: End of file
#fma3d           FMA-3D> Fatal Error Reported. Job Terminated.

So it would be great if the alpha patches could be merged.

Vince