qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] [PULL] pci compliance fixes

From: Michael S. Tsirkin
Subject: [Qemu-devel] [PULL] pci compliance fixes
Date: Mon, 7 Dec 2009 22:18:50 +0200

Anthony, two patchsets with pci compliance fixes are now on my pci
tree. They fix WHQL errors. We should also consider them for 0.12.
I think that msi function mask fix is definitely safe for that,
interrupt status fixes might be slightly more risky as they affect
all devices.

The following changes since commit 5d7ff5bbde21858b43af38e7cb5cae59bd4668ad:
  Andreas Faerber (1):
        TCG: Mac OS X support for ppc64 target

are available in the git repository at:

  git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/mst/qemu.git for_anthony

Michael S. Tsirkin (5):
      msix: macro rename for function mask support
      msix: function mask support
      pci: prepare irq code for interrupt state
      pci: interrupt status bit implementation
      pci: interrupt disable bit support

 hw/pci.h  |    4 +-
MST