qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] Support NEC PC-98x1 on QEMU

From: 武田 俊也
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] Support NEC PC-98x1 on QEMU
Date: Wed, 09 Sep 2009 22:29:35 +0900

Dear Alexander and Stuart,

Thank you very much for your comment.
I understand qemu implements rule and I agree with your opinion.

I modified my patch based on the codes received from git yesterday.
Please refer the attached archive.

-M pc98 and -M pc98pci are added to TARGET_I386.
-M isapc causes crash on windows now, and -M pc98 is same.
-M pc98pci is okay.

I added private_features to i386 for any features not defined in cpuid,
and I defined a20mask feature on it.

Thanks,
TAKEDA, toshiya