qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] [GIT PULL] 0.10.7 stable release

From: Stephen Depooter
Subject: [Qemu-devel] [GIT PULL] 0.10.7 stable release
Date: Thu, 27 Aug 2009 03:30:07 +0630

There is a set of changes that have been applied to fix qemu crashes
when the SDL window is resized.  I have seen an arm specific fix get
added to master, as well as an apparently more general fix for all
architectures.  This should be applied to the stable branch as well.
AFAICT, these have only been applied to the stable branch.

The email from Aug 3, "fix sdl window resize" from Stefano Stabellini
is the general fix.

The thread from myself (from July 27) titled "SDL window Resize Crash"
has a patch from Blue Swirl that has been commited to the master
branch as well that fixed the arm specific version of the problem.

I don't have git commit IDs at the moment, but hopefully that should
give enough information to find them.

(I am sending this email from gmail since it allowed me to reply from
the mail archive and hopefully preserve relevant headers, please CC
address@hidden on replies)

Thanks