qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] Re: Qemu in windows... (daniel silva ferreira bruno)

From: daniel silva ferreira bruno
Subject: [Qemu-devel] Re: Qemu in windows... (daniel silva ferreira bruno)
Date: Sat, 1 Aug 2009 05:41:23 -0700 (PDT)

Hi, people.
I know the solution of my problem.
I need the file linux_boot.bin of qemu 0.10.6 because only linux is not running in my qemu for windows, I tested win98se and it was ok.
And, I tried to compile the qemu 0.11.0-rc1 with mingw in windows xp,  but there was an error related with the file multiboot.bin (located at folder pc-bios)!!!
It is enough now.
Bye, people; See you soon.

Veja quais são os assuntos do momento no Yahoo! + Buscados: Top 10 - Celebridades - Música - Esportes