qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] Qemu in windows...

From: daniel silva ferreira bruno
Subject: [Qemu-devel] Qemu in windows...
Date: Fri, 31 Jul 2009 15:33:34 -0700 (PDT)

People, I compiled the last stable version of qemu to windows and it is not ok.
I runned the (last stable version) dsl linux with qemu 0.10.6 in my windows xp and it was not ok.
So I know that I have a problem.
The dsl linux runned until the screen of the boot.
And furthermore, I can say that: I used the SDL, msys basic with zlib only and a complete MinGW system in windows 32 bits;
I think that I forget some library of msys but I don´t know it.
Can anyone to help me?

Veja quais são os assuntos do momento no Yahoo! + Buscados: Top 10 - Celebridades - Música - Esportes