qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] SDL zooming segfault

From: Luiz Capitulino
Subject: [Qemu-devel] SDL zooming segfault
Date: Fri, 31 Jul 2009 11:46:48 -0300

 Hi Stefano,

 I'm getting a segfault when trying to resize my SDL window, this
happens on qemu upstream and qemu-kvm.

 To be sure that it wasn't added after the initial code was introduced,
I ran 'git bisect', but it says that the problem was introduced by
c18a2c360e3100bbd71162cf922dcd8c429a8b71 (the initial code).

 I can reproduce it very easily by doing:

1. Start QEMU in pause mode, for example:

$ qemu-system-x86_64 -hda fedora11.img -boot c -S

2. Switch to the Monitor

Ctrl+Alt+2

3. Type 'help'

(qemu) help

4. Using the mouse, try to resize the screen. QEMU will crash