qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] Re: tracking qemu-devel at patchwork.ozlabs.org

From: Jeremy Kerr
Subject: [Qemu-devel] Re: tracking qemu-devel at patchwork.ozlabs.org
Date: Wed, 29 Jul 2009 21:08:08 +1000

Hi Michael,

> What would it take to track patches sent to qemu-devel mailing list
> at patchwork.ozlabs.org?

Sure! Happy to set this up. I'll need the following:

* The List-Id header for messages from this list (if you like, just
forward me a mail that has been through the list, with headers intact)

* Someone (a list admin?) to subscribe the address
'address@hidden' to the list

* The patchwork usernames of anyone you'd like to be a patchwork admin

Cheers,

Jeremy