qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] ANNOUNCE: Release 0.10.1 of QEMU

From: Felipe Contreras
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] ANNOUNCE: Release 0.10.1 of QEMU
Date: Tue, 31 Mar 2009 19:34:34 +0300

On Sun, Mar 29, 2009 at 2:08 PM, Felipe Contreras
<address@hidden> wrote:
> On Sun, Mar 22, 2009 at 2:25 AM, Anthony Liguori <address@hidden> wrote:
>> The QEMU team is pleased to announce the availability of the 0.10.1 release.
>>  This is a stable release of the 0.10 tree and contains only bug fixes since
>> the 0.10.0.  The attached Changelog includes all of the changes that have
>> went in since 0.10.0.
>>
>> It can be downloaded from Savannah at:
>>
>> http://savannah.nongnu.org/download/qemu/qemu-0.10.1.tar.gz
>>
>> It may take a couple hours for the Savannah mirrors to update so if you get
>> an error, try again later.
>
> You forgot this one:
> http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/qemu-devel/2009-03/msg00315.html

Ping?

I'm adding Riku Voipio to the loop since I think he might be interested.

Again, arm-linux-user is broken on the stable branch since:
http://repo.or.cz/w/qemu.git?a=commit;h=a2f86d8

Cross-compilation with scratchbox doesn't work for anything that
checks for pthreads (using pthread_join), like GLib's configure
script.

It has been fixed by:
http://repo.or.cz/w/qemu.git?a=commit;h=c27647

--