qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] option to disbale translation cache

From: azcat king
Subject: [Qemu-devel] option to disbale translation cache
Date: Mon, 30 Mar 2009 16:08:11 +0800

Hi,

I have a few questions. Maybe someone already has a fast solution.
As an emulator,
1. Does Qemu have any options for disabling translation cache? (By translation cache, I mean cache for translated code blocks.) Any advice if I am going to enable this feature?
2. Does Qemu have any options to turn off "direct chaining"?
3. Are there any specification for Qemu's immediate language? Especially from the aspect of "x86 to IL to x86".

I hope I asked with the right terms, thank you all in advance.