qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] sh4: r2d --append option support

From: takasi-y
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] sh4: r2d --append option support
Date: Mon, 30 Mar 2009 00:47:46 +0900 (JST)

Thank you for your fix.

me> +    qemu_ram_alloc(SDRAM_BASE); /* to adjust the offset */
> This should not be needed, as long as you access to the target address
> space using dedicated functions. For which reason do you added it?

Ah, sorry, I had missunderstood the target -> host physical address conversion
(didn't aware of the phys_offset in PhysPageDesc).
# The reason why I didn't hesitate to change the base is because r2d and most
# of all SH boards has memory(ROM or so) at 0. This may come later, anyway.
/yoshii