qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] ANNOUNCE: Release 0.10.1 of QEMU

From: Rob Landley
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] ANNOUNCE: Release 0.10.1 of QEMU
Date: Tue, 24 Mar 2009 16:07:33 -0500

On Saturday 21 March 2009 18:25:23 Anthony Liguori wrote:
> The QEMU team is pleased to announce the availability of the 0.10.1
> release.  This is a stable release of the 0.10 tree and contains only
> bug fixes since the 0.10.0.  The attached Changelog includes all of the
> changes that have went in since 0.10.0.
>
> It can be downloaded from Savannah at:
>
>  http://savannah.nongnu.org/download/qemu/qemu-0.10.1.tar.gz

This doesn't include a fix powerpc -nographic (either by reverting to the
previous openbios-ppc or by upgrading to current OpenBios svn):
  http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/qemu-devel/2009-03/msg01070.html

Nor does it include the fix for sh4 -append:
  http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/qemu-devel/2009-02/msg00727.html

Rob

P.S.  Sorry I didn't get to respond to your friday message.  My laptop's
Ubuntu 8.10 decided to eat itself over the weekend (I hate selinux) and I
just finished reinstalling last night...