qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] Next stable release

From: Robert Riebisch
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] Next stable release
Date: Fri, 20 Mar 2009 21:20:26 +0100

Anthony Liguori wrote:

> If you can, please test the stable tree and let me know if you run into
> any issues.  I'd appreciate holding off on committing any additional
> stable patches until after the release tomorrow.

Access to floppies, e. g., "-fda A:" on Win32 is still broken. Reverting
your r6677 changes fixes that. I've already reported that two days ago
(<http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/qemu-devel/2009-03/msg00915.html>),
but got no response.

> Note, I've tried to make the changelog descriptive enough that someone
> can look at it to determine whether the stable release fixes their bug.
>
> version 0.10.1:

I'm missing malc's "Fix VGA issue introduced by r6349".
Besides my tiny stupid "Make `-icount' help fit 80 chars screen width".

Robert Riebisch
--
BTTR Software
http://www.bttr-software.de/