qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] Ongoing changes to the displaying code

From: Stefano Stabellini
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] Ongoing changes to the displaying code
Date: Fri, 09 Jan 2009 12:04:35 +0000

Daniel Gutson wrote:

> Hi,
>     I'm doing some development related with the displaying bits, and
> wanted to give an early notice for syncing purposes (specially in terms
> of Stefano's work).

My current work is pretty much done, so do not expect any other big
change from me, of course apart from the patch series sent just before Xmas.
Once that is accepted (we shouldn't be very far), the only thing I am
probably going to do that may affect you in some way is implementing
window resizing in sdl.

> What I'm NOT addressing is:
>     - text consoles rotation
>     - ability to show the same VT in more than one displaying backend at
> the same time (i.e. SDL and VNC).

this bit is one if the main goal of the last patch series, so again we
shouldn't interfere much.