qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] ppc-darwin-usersparc64-bsd-user?

From: M. Warner Losh
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] ppc-darwin-usersparc64-bsd-user?
Date: Sun, 07 Dec 2008 18:54:26 -0700 (MST)

In message: <address@hidden>,<address@hidden>
            "C.W. Betts" <address@hidden> writes:
: When I configured qemu SVN without the --target-list option, the
: following target was added: "ppc-darwin-usersparc64-bsd-user" The
: configure script, of course, didn't understand this, and I believe it
: was trying to put out "ppc-darwin-user" and "sparc64-bsd-user".  I
: find this a little odd, but understandable: Darwin is based off of BSD.
:
: On an unrelated note, the Mac OS X "echo" command seems to not
: understand the "-n" switch.  Don't ask me why.

Yes it does.

% echo -n fred
fred%

Warner