qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] [PROPOSITION] SH4 workflow improvement

From: Jean-Christophe PLAGNIOL-VILLARD
Subject: [Qemu-devel] [PROPOSITION] SH4 workflow improvement
Date: Sat, 6 Dec 2008 13:07:41 +0100

Hi all,

        Actually it's difficult to work on the improvement of SH4
        because we do not have a place to work.

        My idea is to create a git repos to coordinate the SH4 patches

        I propose this because I've try to test different patch send to the ML
        and it's difficult because you can not apply them simply to generate a
        patch series suitable.

        For this I've create a git here
        http://uboot.jcrosoft.org/git?p=qemu-sh4.git;a=summary

        If you have a better place to put I've no problem with it.

        The final goal is allow us to have a patch series on which we can send
        a pull request to have it applied in the SVN

        Takashi YOSHII, Shin-ichiro KAWASAKI I've try to merge your patches on
        this tree please take a look and tell me if I do something wrong

Best Regards,
J.