qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] [RFC] ppc: rfi and friends

From: Andreas Färber
Subject: [Qemu-devel] [RFC] ppc: rfi and friends
Date: Sat, 29 Nov 2008 13:08:07 +0100

Hello,

This patch migrates op_40x_rfci et al. to TCG. (op_40x_rfci is the current dyngen breakage on OSX/gcc4.)

I believe I have spotted and fixed some ops which were lacking env- >spr[...] in their call to __do_rfi.

The TCG code is still untested since it still breaks for op_440_dlmzb.

Two issues remain with my patch: hreg_store_msr and cpu_dump_rfi. Is cpu_dump_rfi still needed at all? hreg_store_msr is defined in helper_regs.h as always_inline - should we convert it to an inline TCG function or call it as a helper?

Thanks for any help,

Andreas