qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] [patch] Introduce per machine based max_cpu variable

From: Jes Sorensen
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] [patch] Introduce per machine based max_cpu variable
Date: 30 Sep 2008 11:19:51 -0400

Hi,

Here's an updated version of the patch. I have changed it to use int
for nodisk_ok and max_cpus as you requested and changed the exit() to
use exit(1) instead.

I will still argue that it is more correct to require all machines to
specify the number of max_cpus. It really should be easy to fix up any
possible case I messed up (which I hope I didn't).

Cheers,
Jes