qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] [Patch] Ali Chipset support for PC [+ questions about a

From: Brian Wheeler
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] [Patch] Ali Chipset support for PC [+ questions about alpha-softmmu target]
Date: Thu, 11 Sep 2008 10:17:35 -0400

I believe Milo was needed for systems with the AlphaBIOS and/or ARC
consoles.  Systems with SRM are unix friendly, so Linux didn't need a
special console for them (and BSD only supported SRM).  As near as I can
tell from the es40 rom, it looks like there are a bunch of diagnostics
in it if you turn them on...

Brian