qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] Re: trivial DNS issues

From: Avi Kivity
Subject: [Qemu-devel] Re: trivial DNS issues
Date: Mon, 01 Sep 2008 13:29:17 +0300

(copying qemu-devel)

Cristi Magherusan wrote:
Hello,

It seems that qemu (and our kvm-qemu branch) and virtualbox suffer of
this issue regarding the DNS resolver:
http://www.virtualbox.org/ticket/421

I know it's mostly a DHCP client config problem, but we could try if the
designated DNS servers are reachable before we pass them to our virtual
machine, instead of blindly passing the first one.

What does your /etc/resolv.conf look like?