qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] RE: [Bochs-developers] BIOS, ACPI, CMOS and Windows EvenID:

From: Stanislav Shwartsman
Subject: [Qemu-devel] RE: [Bochs-developers] BIOS, ACPI, CMOS and Windows EvenID: 4
Date: Mon, 1 Sep 2008 00:19:23 +0300

Hi,

As I already told, I have no idea about BIOS and can't check if the patch is
correct.
I hope Volker could make a decision or you will follow the guideline that I
tried to invent before.
Somebody of you (not just a patch author) should confirm that the patch is
OK and could be safely merged to CVS.

Thanks,
Stanislav