qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] Implementing Vendors Options in DHCP

From: Erwan Velu
Subject: [Qemu-devel] Implementing Vendors Options in DHCP
Date: Tue, 12 Aug 2008 21:58:02 +0200

Hey,

By the past, I've been doing a patch to make QEMU self PXE booting
.Antony rewrote my initial work, now this is some cool tftp & bootp
options.

I'm now lacking of some vendors options mostly for some PXE stuff.

The idea was to setup some work to have a framework that works for all
vendors options.

Before starting anything for it, I was wondering if some of you had
some ideas/prototypes or maybe some interest in.

Cheers,
Erwan