qemu-devel

RE: [Qemu-devel] Patch Send Ctrl-C to stdio target.

From: Krumme, Chris
Subject: RE: [Qemu-devel] Patch Send Ctrl-C to stdio target.
Date: Tue, 12 Aug 2008 11:34:56 -0700

Hello Samuel,

Okay, I see the -curses option. I have looked at the code a bit. I have
not used curses recently.

While I see this as a fancy way of doing terminal control, I do not
appreciate how it helps.

One of the features seems to deal with SIGWINCH, but there is no way to
pass that to the target OS so it seems limited to helping the monitor.

The code without the -curses option uses the termio package, is curses
that much better at initing the terminal?

Thanks

Chris