qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] Add arcnet c90c65/c90c66 support for qemu

From: frederic delvarre
Subject: [Qemu-devel] Add arcnet c90c65/c90c66 support for qemu
Date: Mon, 4 Aug 2008 14:41:55 +0200

Hi qemu devel

I have to emulate an old system which contains an old c90c65 isa arcnet card.

All devices are recognized, except this network card.

How can I add emulation for this card?

I think that I have to add a source code in hw subdir, but where can I find documentation to write rightly this driver?

Sorry for my english, and my nioubs question (:) ) but i really need this support

thanks