qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] Kernel mess

From: address@hidden
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] Kernel mess
Date: Tue, 15 Jul 2008 06:26:32 -0400

I can install any kernel I want uninstall all ZEN packages plus kernels, but when the yum update comes around, Xen it is again.
Fedora usergroup cannot help, I tried that.
The stock kernel is XEN on all my rackservers.

e.g
~]# cat /proc/version
Linux version 2.6.23.17-88.fc7 (address@hidden) (gcc version 4.1.2 20070925 (Red Hat 4.1.2-27)) #1 SMP Thu May 15 00:35:10 EDT 2008

This is going to become more and more nagging for users as kqemu will be always disabled and performance will sag.

Whatever happened to the qemu usergroup.?
About 6 months ago it was just a lot of spam, that is why I subscribed to the developers group. Maybe if you clean up the usergroup, I dont have to post here otr is this the only qemu group.?