qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] Mouse click queue patch

From: Ian Jackson
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] Mouse click queue patch
Date: Thu, 22 May 2008 11:25:23 +0100

Joao Luis Meloni Assirati writes ("[Qemu-devel] Mouse click queue
> patch"): I am a qemu user and would like to recommend Stefano
> Stabellini's mouse click queue patch that can be found in
>
> http://marc.info/?l=qemu-devel&m=120152164232624&w=2

Sorry to throw spanners, but I have a different mouse queue patch in
preparation.  Xen's qemu has a version of this already; I was holding
off pushing it upstream until I had successfully tested some of the
results of my merge.

My patch is entirely in usb-hid.  It queues events, coalescing
adjacent events which don't contain any button changes so as to avoid
generating a huge queue.  It also manages to mostly unify the USB
tablet and mouse handling.

Ian.