qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] qemu 0.9.1

From: Mulyadi Santosa
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] qemu 0.9.1
Date: Fri, 16 May 2008 09:03:07 +0700

Hi...

On Thu, May 15, 2008 at 7:47 PM, ozer ozdemir
<address@hidden> wrote:

> I'm project student from hacettepe university from turkey. i should use qemu
> to develop my project and i need to know that if qemu has function to return
> cycle number of instruction and to communicate other qemu processes.

You mean, something like rdtsc() of i386 instruction? or do you want
to count how many "virtual cycle" needed when executing certain op?

AFAIK, qemu is not cycle accurate, so even you get that "virtual
cycle" number, it won't be consistent.

regards,

Mulyadi.