qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] NewBie: PCI Emulation...how?

From: Ashwath
Subject: [Qemu-devel] NewBie: PCI Emulation...how?
Date: Thu, 24 Apr 2008 16:24:15 +0530

Hi,

I am new to QEMU devel. I am currently using QEMU for learning how QEMU emulates PCI devices.
I am trying to know how it emulates Bus:Dev:Fun for (1:0:0) PCI device.

This is on X86.

If i need to add support for more devices (on PCI) how do I start? Where in the code base should I start looking into?

Can someone point me to some good beginner info on emulation of PCI devices?

Thanks a bunch in advance!!

Regards
itsmeash.