qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] FreeRTOS Cortex M3

From: stian
Subject: [Qemu-devel] FreeRTOS Cortex M3
Date: Sat, 12 Apr 2008 23:42:03 +0200 (CEST)

In order to make one of the demo-projects in FreeRTOS run on qemu
"lm3s811evb" board, I had to write these two patches.

The first patch, MSR, is quite obvious, since we want to store a value
from registers into a system register, and not the other way around.

The second patch however, I'm not 100% sure about, but I see a issue each
time the FreeRTOS wants to do a task-switch, the PC/regs[15] is off by one
byte compared to what qemu internals expect. The patch provided makes
everything work with the image I have.

Stian Skjelstad
Servo Electronics
Norway