qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] qemu and windows 9x

From: i22a
Subject: [Qemu-devel] qemu and windows 9x
Date: Sat, 12 Apr 2008 17:39:56 +0000 (GMT)

Hi

I am trying to install windows 95 or windows 98 inside qemu but I amhaving the
same problem with both of them, that is it simply hangsforever in the setup
stage. I have msdos installed and I run the win9xset up program, it says it is
copying the files, the bar goes across to100% and then it hangs with an egg
timer forever. I have tried this ontwo different installations of fedora 7, one
on an amd althlon, one ona pentium 4, I have also tried it with debian, and I
have tried it withand without acceleration. I have searched high and low and
cannot findanyone else having this problem. Any ideas?

I forgot to mention I am using this version: qemu-0.9.0-5.fc7

I have tried to log into the qemu forum, but it does not seem to
recognise any of the capture codes I type.

http://uk.promotions.yahoo.com/forgood/